Overview of Terms
- Acceptance of these Terms of Service is indicated and agreed to by the execution of the Radical Mentoring online registration form.
- A subscription to Radical Mentoring is made available to you free of charge due to donations from mentors, mentees, and other supporters.
- At Radical Mentoring, we absolutely, without a doubt, respect your privacy. Any information, in its entirety, that is collected on this website will be kept strictly confidential and we will not sell it, loan it, rent it or otherwise disclose it. Any information that you provide, we will keep to ourselves and will not be used in ways you have not consented to.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Full Terms of Service
Access to and use of Radical Mentoring™ is provided by the Radical Mentoring Foundation and is subject to the following terms:
- By using the Radical Mentoring program, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately upon your agreement and creation of a Radical Mentoring subscription.
- Radical Mentoring may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Radical Mentoring. Your continued use of Radical Mentoring after these changes are posted means you agree to be bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Radical Mentoring™ Subscription
- Full access to Radical Mentoring is only given to subscribers who have accepted the Radical Mentoring Mentor Covenant.
- A subscription to Radical mentoring requires no fee.
Use of Radical Mentoring™ Content and Materials
- Use of the Radical Mentoring is for personal and limited use only. You may not copy, reproduce, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise use Radical Mentoring’s content/materials in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. As a subscriber to Radical Mentoring, you may copy the content/materials for use with your own mentoring small group, unless it violates unless it violates other laws regarding copyright. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Radical Mentoring content unless it is for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Radical Mentoring content requires the prior written permission of Radical Mentoring and the Radical Mentoring Foundation.
- You agree to use Radical Mentoring content/materials only for lawful purposes.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- Radical Mentoring materials and content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons regarding or relating to Radical Mentoring, its products and services (or to third-party products and services), is provided “AS-IS” and on an “IS-AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether expressed or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Radical Mentoring will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of Radical Mentoring content or materials.
- Radical Mentoring does not warrant that functions contained in Radical Mentoring’s content and materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Radical Mentoring content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You have read and agreed to the moral code through your acceptance of the Mentor Covenant. Any single discrepancy therein voids this Covenant in the name of Radical Mentoring.
- You release Radical Mentoring from liability and acknowledge that beyond the content and materials protected by copyright contained herein, Radical Mentoring has no responsibility for nor does it contribute to nor does it support your actions post-payment (for any individual mentors)—Personally or involving materials.
- You agree not use Radical Mentoring content or materials or use Radical Mentoring, in general, for wrongful actions and plans. Radical Mentoring gives mentors the material, but Radical Mentoring is not responsible for monitoring the mentors regarding how they use the materials.
- The names, images, logos and the full suite of promotional materials identifying Radical Mentoring or third parties and their products or services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Radical Mentoring and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Radical Mentoring or any other third party.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Radical Mentoring’s site then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States.