WELCOME PODCAST FRIENDS!
We created this page as a quick way to introduce you to Radical Mentoring and our unique brand of small group mentoring. Scroll down to read more or click Get Started Now to skip all that and 'get started.'
FOUR SIMPLE STEPS TO LAUNCHING MENTORING AT YOUR CHURCH
Over the years, we've honed and crafted a process to help you and church launch sustainable mentoring groups that will build the next generation of leaders at your church. And the best part, we've developed resources and tools to help you each and every step of the way.
There are a few key elements that are apart of each Radical Mentoring group monthly meeting . . . these are the elements that make our system unique and lead men to be all-in for Jesus.
Mentors intentionality pour into a group (4-8) of guys once-a-month for three hours for 9-12 months.
READ A BOOK
In between meetings, the group reads a carefully selected book and writes a one-page net out of what they learned.
MEMORIZE A VERSE
Between sessions, mentees memorize 1-2 assigned verses of Scripture and come prepared to recite them.
Mentees complete monthly assignments to help them become better husbands, fathers, leaders and followers of Jesus.
Through the shared pursuit of becoming a fully alive man, strong community develops as the mentees learn to build accountability.
Mentors are transparent and vulnerable about their life experiences . . . the good, the bad and the ugly with honest self-disclosure.
Churches growing leaders with this approach . . .
ONE STEP AWAY FROM FREE RESOURCES!
You’re only one step away from gaining access to ALL of the resources needed to launch an intentional small group mentoring program that will activate your men and transform your church. Fill out the form below to get started.
What’s included in your Radical Mentoring Account . . .
- helpful content and resources to get the balling rolling on your mentoring season
- instructive tools and guidelines to effectively train mentors
- 26 relevant topics to choose from, each with all the pieces mentors need to lead a group: Mentor Prep, Conversation Guides, Homework Handouts, and more
- pdf’s and documents allowing for easy use or full customization
- practical videos and how-to’s on utilizing all our resources
- all-encompassing Mentor Binders allowing your mentors to focus on their mentees not on admin
- time-tested recommendations on books and Scriptures to use
- comprehensive mentee application and end of season survey systems
- plus other crucial components like email templates and instructionals